1. You are requested to read these regulations in full and carefully, as a prerequisite for entering into a contract between the parties
2. The store is used for the purchase of products by the public who visit the website in Israel and are allowed to purchase there those who are 18 years of age or older, who have an email address on the Internet in Israel and who have a residential address in Israel, who have a valid credit card in Israel. In addition, users from around the world who wish to purchase our products may use the website.
3. A prerequisite for the validity of a participant’s winning in a purchase is the approval of the credit card company for the transaction and for the payment.
4. Browsing the store and/or purchasing the product and/or service offered for sale therein, constitutes your consent to accept and act according to the regulations, therefore if you do not agree to the terms of these regulations, you are requested not to make any use of the store.
6. The price includes VAT unless explicitly stated otherwise.
7. The prices offered on the website do not always correspond to the prices displayed on the various platforms on Facebook and Instagram.
The company reserves the right to make price changes at any given time.
The inventory displayed on the website is not always available, however, whenever an order is placed, the company undertakes to meet the schedule for the satisfaction of the product within 7 business days.
In a regular sale, a limited amount of products are offered for sale at a predetermined price. The sale procedure will be carried out under the following conditions:
1. The store will display a list of products including all the details about the product or service offered for sale and the price as determined in advance, the sale is until the stock runs out.
2. After adding the requested products to the “shopping cart” the buyer will continue on the “shopping cart” page to the “purchase confirmation” and there he will fill in his complete details and then the online shopping process will end.
3. Completion of the sales procedure will be carried out after verifying the transaction by phone within 24 hours (of a business day) from the date of placing the order. The customer will be returned by phone in order to take credit information and verify that the requested product is in stock and the order is placed in its entirety.
The responsibility of the business
• All products sold on the site are entitled to a warranty period of 3 years from the date of purchase.
• Product exchange via invoice within 14 days only. A refund will be given according to the law within ___ business days only, above a purchase amount of ____ NIS, a refund will be given according to the payment method in which the customer paid. In case of transaction cancellation, 5% or NIS 100 will be deducted from the value of the transaction, whichever is lower.
• The credit is personal and cannot be transferred or sold.
• Exchange of an item at its value at the time of exchange.
1. As a general rule, the customer may cancel the deal* subject to and in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law 1981 (hereinafter the law: http://www.consumers.org.il/category/deal-annulment-regulations)
2. You can cancel the purchase of a product 14 days from the day of receiving the product, the cancellation will be done only by a message that you send in writing and/or by fax and/or by e-mail directly to the store.
3. In case of cancellation of the transaction, the customer will be charged at a rate of 5% but not more than NIS 100, in accordance with the provisions of the law.
4. If the product was delivered to the customer, the customer is obligated to return the product to the store itself. It is agreed that the customer will return the product in its packaging, intact and without injury and/or damage and/or defect of any kind.
5. It is agreed between the parties that the customer will be required to pay in full for shipping fees, and this if the product has already been sent to the customer.
6. The store will be entitled to cancel a transaction or sale in whole or in part in the following cases:
6.1. A pen error was made, either in the price of the product or in the description of the product.
6.2. In case of force majeure, act of war, hostility, terrorism and/or anything else that prevents the continuation of a proper sale.
7. Notice of the cancellation of the sale will be given to buyers by phone and/or by e-mail to the address specified on the registration page.
8. In the event that the product is out of stock after an order has been placed, the store may cancel the sale and/or offer an alternative product of equivalent value. Notification of such cancellation shall be made in writing or by telephone.
*Cases in which it is not possible to cancel a transaction: http://www.consumers.org.il/category/cases-for-no-annulment-rights
Delivery of products
1. The store will arrange for the delivery of the product ordered on the website to the address as typed by the customer on the registration page, within the time specified on the product’s sales page, unless explicitly stated otherwise and after approval of the transaction by the credit company.
2. The store and/or suppliers will not be responsible for a delay in delivering the product in the following cases:
2.1. Force majeure and without prejudice to the generality of the above, war, hostilities, emergencies and natural disasters.
2.2. Strike at the companies for transporting the products.
3. The delivery times of the products and/or services as indicated on the sales page include only business days, that is, Sunday-Thursday excluding Friday, Saturday, holiday evenings and holidays.
1. The shipping fees for thbo “regular registered” delivery type are included in the product price, if the customer wishes to upgrade the delivery type, he will do so on the “shopping cart” page, where he will find a price next to each type of delivery, this price will be added to the final amount to be paid.
2. When selling in installments, the store and/or the supplier may collect the shipping fees in the first payment.
3. The customer will be allowed to pick up the product directly from the store and this in advance coordination with the store.
4. It is agreed that in case of collection by the customer, no shipping fees will be charged to the customer.
We undertake not to transfer the purchasers’ details, including the customers’ credit card details, to a third party.
Any question or inquiry regarding the products displayed on the website, including information on the correct use of the product and details and inquiries regarding the store and its activities, can be contacted at:
Address: 17 Harkon, Stock Exchange Complex, Ramat Gan, Israel
Email: [email protected]
1. The pictures shown on the website are for illustration purposes only, and do not bind the store.
2. The store and/or anyone on its behalf will not be responsible and will not bear any direct, indirect, consequential or special damage caused to the user or a third party, as a result of using the site.
3. The store will not be responsible for the assembly and/or installation of products purchased on the site and this responsibility will apply to the customer and at his expense.
4. ICONS and any information and/or display appearing on the website, including graphics, design, verbal presentation, trademarks, logos including their editing and presentation on the website, are the sole property of the store.
5. Do not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish or use in any other way the contents appearing on the website, unless prior written consent has been given on behalf of the store.